LeBron may have Florida's perpetual vitamin S, the Miami beaches and a shot in the second round of the playoffs this year, but there is little doubt that he missed out on a bunch of non-basketball related opportunities when he selected Miami over New York. Now all those perks are available to Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire who are taking full advantage of the opportunities. They seem to pop up everywhere from Yo Gabba Gabba to David Letterman. Last night, Carmelo and LaLa were in the house at the White House Correspondents Dinner (#WHCD) where Donald Trump served as the main comedic course for both POTUS and comedian Seth Meyers.
Carmelo, like most everyone at the dinner, enjoyed a rather funny evening at the expense of "The Donald" who seems to become more cartoonish than the duck by the day. Below listen to what Carmelo enjoyed last night.
What?……………What?………….Winning vs. Celebrity Dinner
Would Melo rather be at the dinner or doing what LeBron is doing? Playing the next round of the playoffs? This thread had to be written by an AAU 21st century Balla.
Funkentelchy during Playoffs:
1) Was Z-Bo traded because he was acquired by Zeke?
2) Did New Yorkers appreciate Z-Bo’s warrior attitude or was he
Blamed for Curry’s decline?
3) Does Modi allow the personal to affect his objectivity?
(What about Z-BO hurting OJ & Conley’s development?)
4) Is it more enjoyable to watch a young team grow over a few
years(Memphis, & Thunder) or to acquire a group of All-stars that are not as hungry, but will get to the playoffs?
5) Will the country appreciate the Memphis, OK-City series?
6) The regular season and the playoffs are two different sports
7) Watching LeBron appearing to have a comfort level as Robin as opposed
to Batman gives insight into his psychological position. He really does
not believe that he is a bad mutherfuc……… It’s so mental
8) Can D’Antoni get the Knicks to play defense with playoff intensity.
9) Can Billups stay in front of any of these young guards.
10) Who’s the Knicks defensive tone setter? Don’t say JJ
Peace & Blessings
Thibideau wins Coach of the Year.You have to wonder if D'Antoni took the Chi job instead of coming to NY if he could have accomplished as much.I wonder what Thib could have done here for the true believers."We got to play harder guys!" said D'Ant.
We're in B-ball hell!